Sunday, June 17, 2007

Week 3, thing 5

Well, Jim had told me about Flickr and it looks great. I was very interested in the 150 most common tags, and the way the font size of the words on the list reminded me of Aquabrowser. Then I found myself getting lost in the 'most interesting photos.' I went to the ones from the last 7 days, then because it was hot today, I decided to look at photos from December 2006-- looking for photos of snow. Instead, I found this yummy photo:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/belochkavita/320657769/
Isn't that wonderful with the crumbs and pieces of cranberry falling off?
The tagging convention blog on the Flickr site is interesting, too, but as with many blogs, the participants sure get into some inane 'arguments.'

1 comment:

Felecia said...

CatsMeow,
Thank you for your nice info. I tried pulling up one of your suggested sites but, it took me 3 minutes of sitting and waiting for it to load -- so i gave up. I must say I like your picture.

FishSticks!