Monday, June 18, 2007

Week 3, thing 6

OK, guys, this is getting addictive. I thought I would be doing it only at home, but I decided...oh, well, just one this afternoon.
Mashup-- what a neat name. But once I started looking at the API documentation, I got overwhelmed and went to play elsewhere (remember that important learning habit 'play'?)
I LOVE the Color Pickr-- just because it was fun to see all the possibilities with each color. I also liked the comment of Alex Soojung-Kim Pang on that page i.e. this is either a great thing or a so-what thing.
Did you know that there are over a million cat pictures in the Montag-r? pdx_librarian had some cute pictures of a cat named Phoebe. Then I went back and found that there are over 1000 photos with tags of 'Phoebe' and 'cat' AND that if you just look for 'phoebe' tag you find pictures of the bird as well.
I also made a blog header in the Blog Header generator in Flickr Toys.
Yikes, I'd better get back to work!

No comments: