Monday, June 18, 2007

Week 3, thingy 7

Wow, there's lots of latitude on this one. Here's one for you: I feel very much middle-generation. I showed my parents how to search for something on LLBean's web site this weekend. That's something I take very much for granted but it's a mystery to them. But my nephew is so many light years ahead of me!
Also, I saw that The Daily Show is available on i-Tunes. Now if only I had an Ipod-- more of being in the middle generation.
Finally, NPR had an interesting story this morning about protecting your on line reputation. It's incredible and wonderful that I can give you this link and you can listen to it.
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=11159611
Now off I go to do a comment on someone else's blog.

3 comments:

Homer said...

Hi Cats Meow,
You sound a little like me, but still ahead when it comes to technology. Wait till you do the next step and learn about RSS. It's just overwhelming, what's out there. Thanks for your comment.

JimD said...

Rss is so handy. And I had shied away from it before we all started this program. This is a real smorgasbord experience. We'll learn lots of things and then we will all choose which ones will actually be useful for us.

catbird said...

You've been tagged! Go to d's blog for details.