Wednesday, July 4, 2007

I've Been Tagged-- oh, boy!

I was tagged by d's Blog. Here's how it works: Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, and then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged, and asking them to read your blog to find out how it works!
Here are facts from Cats Meow:
1. You can tell that I have 2 cats named Gladys and Aretha, as in Knight and Franklin.
2. I grew up in Baltimore, lived in other cities for 30 years, and happily moved back home 6 years ago.
3. This is my 7th summer in this house and the garden is a joy-- it has finally grown to be 'mine.'
4. There is always room in the garden for another plant or 2 or 10.
5. Travel is my favorite activity. This summer: Scandinavia and St. Petersburg.
6. I got my affection for numbers and financial analysis from my father.
7. I am the oldest child of two oldest children. (Birth order is very interesting)
8. I have a 14-year-old nephew and just finished checking the website for the camp where he's spending the summer for photos of him-- I found two!
Now it's your turn: I tag FourCatsOnly, Cats at Home, Sewing Sassy, ScrappinErin, New Gardener, Kaleebcpl, Jem and Scout, and Its gLORIous.

2 comments:

LG said...

I was tagged. So, do I copy and paste the rules on my blog and then add 8 facts about myself before selecting 8 other people to "tag"? Is this how this works?
How did this fun game come about?

CatsMeow said...

Hi! That's exactly how it works. I don't know how it came about, but after I figured it out, it became sort of fun. Meow! (did you see the little clip of the big cat attacking the tiny cat-- LOL!)