Sunday, July 8, 2007

Week 6, thingy 14

Well, it's so hot today that I'm not out in the garden. Technorati is pretty amazing, but I couldn't get the Technorati Tour video to run even after installing QuickTime. I did learn enough to decide not to do the tagging or claiming so my blog can be found more easily. I have already received an unsolicited email about making my blog more effective and since this blog is just for fun and practice, I don't want it to be found very easily.
ANYWAY, I did the 'learning 2.0' search in advanced search. Found 3630 results (including my posts) in the keyword search, but just 41 blog posts tagged with 'learning 2.0.' The blog directory had no blogs tagged with 'learning 2.0.' In the top searches, I wasn't surprised to see 'iphone' or 'Paris Hilton', but was curious about 'razultate.' Looks like an Italian or Spanish (one of those romance languages) place with soccer (football) scores? I was interested to see Post Secret in the top blogs and interested to learn the difference between top blogs and favorite blogs.

No comments: