Friday, July 13, 2007

Week 9, thingy 23-- HOORAY!

This has been excellent! I'm so glad to have been exposed to all these possibilities. Some I will use more than others, but it's mostly great to be familiar with (and slightly conversant about)what everything is. I guess the best thing is to have created and maintained a blog. The most fun was making the avatar. One thing I'm wondering: If we want to go back and find all these resources, will the 23 things be available for a long time? The links and podcasts were very helpful and I'd like to be able to go back to them. Thanks very much for all your monitoring, and for making this available! Yes, I would participate in such a thingy again. MEOW!

6 comments:

Ellen said...

Congratulations! I believe the 23 Things will be around for a while. The program was posted by DLDS and Nini Beegan is even considering adding a follow-up program if Maryland library systems think it would be worthwhile. I think it would at least be worthwhile to leave the original program available for staff to do at their leisure.

Rose Frase said...

I'm so jealous that you're finished!

Unknown said...

Doorlopende reisverzekering vanaf € 2,55 per maand! plezierverzekerd.nl

Anonymous said...

Congratulations for finishing, there is still hope for me.

JimD said...

Wow. That was FAST. Good for you. I'm glad that you enjoyed the program. I think we'll all take different things away from it. But we're all together in having forged through the 'things' and I think we're much better prepared now to participate in similar programs in the future. Congratulations!

LincolnFreak said...

Congratulations, Cats Meow! You have been an inspiration.